As a user of EngagementHQ, you have access to a range of support services to help you get the most from our software and your online consultations. Each client has access to the following resources;
Engagement Managers are available to help your organisation through your project planning, training and account management questions. They are here to help you scope your site and guide your through our on-boarding process.
Use your Engagement Manager for strategic catch-ups, peer reviews, quick advice or even to help you with more complex questions or challenges to do with engagement planning and implementation.
To find out who your Engagement Manger is, please get in-touch with us via chat or email at email@example.com
Our Help Desk team are available 24/5 to help you with you technical issues or quick advice. You can get in-touch with our Help Desk team by utilising our in-app intercom for quick advice or by sending a support ticket to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address. You can contact us via chat as well. If you need to report a bug or technical issue, please make sure you clearly explain your issue and provide screen shots where you can to support your report.
EHQ Platform Training:
All users of EngagementHQ have access to our regular catch up platform training sessions. These sessions are designed for all new users of the platform and will take you through the core functionality required to get you up and running with a new project. These sessions are run via an online webinar and are perfectly suitable for groups. You can book these sessions at anytime throughout your licence, however we ask that you try and book in groups where possible. To book your EHQ Platform Training, visit our events page bangthetable.com/ourevents.
Premium Service and Face to Face Training:
We also have a range of premium support services and paid face-to-face training options available. Please let your local Engagement Manger know if you are interested in this extra level of service.
Our three step approach to organizational success ;
1. Select your level of support - Select from our annual support packages or develop a unique plan to suit your needs.
Our core package offers all EngagementHQ clients:
- Help desk resources for self-directed learning
- Invitations to client meetups & professional development workshops
- Regular monthly webinars
- 24/5 chat and email support
- 15min first response chat
- 1hr first response email
- Setting up projects & tool selection
- Database management
- Developing organisational capacity & processes
- Planning your projects
- 1 x 60min instructor-led online refresher training per annum.
- Strategies for driving participation
- Utilising different methodologies
- Best-practice planning & tool selection
- Organisational buy-in
- Support for major projects
- Design & layout
Annual Benchmarking Report with strategic recommendations for improving practice.
Build your own requirements and tailor a support plan for your specific needs. Custom plans are suitable for larger teams or clients looking for whole-of-organisation approaches to engagement. If you have other requirements, get in-touch with your Engagement Manager to discuss.
2. Book your sessions - Work with your EngagementIQ expert to schedule your sessions and access advice and training.
3. Add custom support and services - Work with our team to add additional support and services such as onboarding , site build and brand integration to your plan at any time.