EngagementHQ is supported through a range of browsers - i.e. ensures that the everything looks and works as it should. These are:
- Internet Explorer (IE) 11
- Microsoft Edge 86 and above
- Chrome 86 and above
- Firefox 78 and above
- Safari 14 and above
If your browser is not on the list above, we might not be able to help you troubleshoot issues.
OPERATING SYSTEMS AND DEVICES
We support Windows 7 and upwards and MacOs 10.6 and upwards.
While eHQ is fully responsive on the participant side, the administrator side is not. That means trying to manage your EHQ through a tablet or mobile phone may or may not work. We recommend you use a Desktop Device when managing your site.
UPGRADING YOUR BROWSER
If you are on an older version of these browsers, we highly recommend you upgrade to the latest. Not only will you have a better EHQ experience, you'll have a much better (and definitely safer!) general web experience too.
You can check what browser you are using, by clicking this link (External Site)- https://www.whatismybrowser.com/.
You can update your browser by clicking this link (External Site)- http://browsehappy.com/
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
Having the latest browser is important for a number of reasons. Here's why you should try to keep your browser updated on a regular basis:
- Security: this is the number one reason you should update your browsers. Each new version of a browser patches any known security holes. Internet Explorer, one of the most widely used browsers is closely linked to Microsoft, so any security holes make it easy for hackers to access your computer files.
- Web Standard Compliance: similar to security, each new browser release makes improvements to their web accessibility standards. That means on older browsers, many websites will not display properly, EHQ included. Having a new browser means you will have a much better User Experience (UX). Think about how many hours you spend online?
- Faster speeds: newer browsers have much faster processing and rendering speeds - means less time you spend waiting for pages to load.
- Better usability: there's a whole range of things that relate to this, but one of the big things is tabbed browsing - talk about being able to multi-browse.
- More control: newer browsers give you much more control over your private data, settings, cookies and cache actions.