We have often received this question on how a participant already existing in the database can be made an administrator.
Simply follow the steps outlined below:
Select the Participants link from the left menu of EnagagementHQ and click.
This displays the Participants page
2. Click on View or Edit under Actions to edit a participant’s profile. You can also directly click on a participant’s screen name. This displays the participant's profile details.
3. Click on the upgrade icon as shown above, to make this participant a project administrator.
Note - If you do not find this button, the user may not yet have activated their participant account. Send the user an activation email and once activated, you will see this option on the participant profile.
Once clicked, a confirmation dialog box is displayed as shown below.
4. Click on Yes to confirm the change. You will now see a "PA" tag next to the participant's screen name as highlighted below.
5. This user will now also be listed in the Team section.
6. Click on the Edit pencil icon to further update the administrator profile.
7. The Edit Administrator page is displayed.
Projects can be assigned to this admin by using the dropdown "Project access"
8. On the Team page, click on the Role of the administrator to see the drop-down option to change the project admin’s role to Site or Hub administrator.
Understand the access levels of different types as described in our article on Access levels for EngagementHQ administrators.
What's next - Assign projects to your project administrator.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email email@example.com