We have often received this question on how a participant already existing in the database can be made an administrator.
Simply follow the steps outlined below:
Select the Participants link from the left menu of EnagagementHQ.
This displays the Participants page
2. To upgrade a participant to project administrator, click on the participant's screen name, then click on the Actions dropdown menu in the top-right corner, and select Upgrade to project admin option.
Note - If you do not find this button, the user may not yet have activated their participant account. Send the user an activation email and once activated, you will see this option on the participant profile.
Once clicked, a confirmation dialog box is displayed as shown below.
4. The status icon next to the participant's screen name will now change, as highlighted below.
5. This user will now also be listed in the Team section.
6. Click on the Edit pencil icon to further update the administrator profile.
7. The Edit Administrator page is displayed.
Projects can be assigned to this admin by using the dropdown "Project access"
8. On the Team page, click on the Role of the administrator to see the drop-down option to change the project admin’s role to Site or Hub administrator.
Understand the access levels of different admin roles as described in our article on Access levels for EngagementHQ administrators.
What's next - Assign projects to your project administrator.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email email@example.com