The WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor is used for most content editing across EngagementHQ.
This fully functional Editor has a plethora of features as given below:
To apply the required editing, simply highlight the word(s) you want to edit and click the relevant function.
- Bold, italicize, underline and strike text
- Align text: left, center, right, or justify
- Increase Indent or decrease indent
- Create ordered and unordered lists
- Hyperlink text by entering any external link (URL) to the information(Text).
- Cut, copy, and paste using keyboard shortcuts
- Undo or redo
- Choose between Big Red or Small Blue for Inline Style
- Full screen editing
- Edit HTML directly in HTML mode
NOTE - Click the code view button again to end the code view.
- Insert tables to represent data
- Set table properties: rows, cols, and padding
- Set table width: percent or pixels
- Choose table alignment: left, center, right
- Choose table and cell style, width
- Select table shading color
Image and Media
- Insert image from your project photo gallery or use external URLs or upload images
- Insert embedded code for adding interactive media
- Input alternate text for accessbility compliance
- Set image alignment: left, center, right, and more
- Select border thickness
- Horizontal or vertical spacing
Inline feature for images
- Upload an image and click on it to view the inline option
- Allows admins to upload images beside text and align per the requirements
- Allows admins to drag images anywhere within the project description.