Face to face public meetings, events and workshops play a role in most engagement methodologies. Managing the logistics of these often takes considerable time:
limitations on attendee numbers based on the space,
location changes prior to the event
managing calendar invites for attendees, and
communicating all of these prior to and post event.
How about using Eventbrite within your engagement project to invite, promote and manage your attendees?
An example of an Eventbrite embed in an EnagagementHQ project page is shown below.
To use Eventbrite in EnagagementHQ, follow the below instructions.
2. Next, use Eventbrite's instruction to get the embed code for their classic style widgets OR new embedded checkout widgets.
3. In the EnagagementHQ site, open your desired project page and add a new custom widget.
4. Click on the <> icon in the editor and paste the embed code copied from Eventbrite here.
5. Once you paste the embed code copied from Eventbrite click the </> icon again to come out of the code view and then click Save & Close.
6. You can edit the name of the widget "Custom" by clicking the Pencil icon, to make it more meaningful to your audience.
7. Preview your page to make sure it is working as expected or Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email email@example.com