This feature of EHQ enables participants to receive information regarding projects through emails and/or subscriptions.
The Email Preferences feature is used for the following:
- Participants can subscribe to receive information of various activities related to the project.
- Participants can unsubscribe from receiving information related to a project.
The following steps describe how to use the Email Preferences feature.
1. Move the mouse over your username located in the menu bar of EHQ. A drop down menu is displayed. Click on Manage subscriptions
2. The following Manage your subscriptions page is displayed.
3. Participants can unsubscribe for project updates. To do this, click on the Unsubscribe link.
4. To re-subscribe for project updates, navigate to the project’s landing page and click the Subscribe button in the Follow Project widget section. Administrators can also resubscribe registered participants, read the article on Resubscribing a participant to Newsletters for detailed steps. NOTE: The Follow Project widget section is displayed in your project’s landing page only if this widget is enabled in your project. For more information on the Follow Project widget, read the article on Encourage participants to follow your project.