Show the current status of your projects by using the LifeCycle widget. This widget allows you to show the trajectory of your projects including what processes have happened before and where the project is going. There are three generic and default stages, which can be edited to suit your requirements -
- Open - This consultation is open for contributions
- Under Review - Contributions to this consultation are closed for evaluation and review.
- Final Report - The consultation has completed. The final outcomes of the consultation are documented.
You can add more stages, reorder them or delete these stages as required by your consultation. Each of these stages can be marked as
- Current (only one stage is Current at any given time) or
- Upcoming or
The following steps describe how to set up the LifeCycle widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link from the left menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the list.
2. The Project page is displayed. Click on the Add Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click on LifeCycle. The LifeCycle widget is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click on the pencil icon to change the Title of the widget if you want to customize.
You can also opt to hide the title of the widget.
4. You can Edit by clicking on the title. You can Hide by using the dropdown and delete the LifeCycle by clicking on the Bin icon as shown below.
5. Click on the title to open the Edit page of the widget. You can add and reorder new stages in the project lifecycle. You can also delete them based your choice.
6. Click on the Stage title to Edit the stage title name if required. Enter the desired name in the Title box. Enter a short detail/description in the Description box. Click on Save & Close tab to save the changes made to the stage.
7. The Current stage for consultation is open for participant contribution. To change the Current stage, drag and drop it to rearrange with another stage.
8. The Upcoming stage for the consultation is closed for contributions.
You can set the status of this stage as current by clicking on Set as current. Note that only one stage can be Current, so when this stage is set to current, the previous stage (which was Current) is set to Finished. By default, there is no option to set the last stage as finished. It will remain as Current, with all the previous stages appearing as Finished
Not only the stage marked as Upcoming, but any stage can be set as 'Current' at any time, based on the requirement.
9. Click on Add Stage to add more stages. You also have the option to copy an existing stage from another project. Click Add to widget to finish adding the new stage
10. You can delete any stage by clicking on the Delete icon in the edit stage page.
11. An example of the front end view of the lifecycle widget on the project page is shown below.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org