Show the current status of your projects by using the Life Cycle widget. This widget allows you to show the trajectory of your projects including what processes have happened before and where the project is going. There are three generic and default stages, which can be edited to suit your requirements -
- Open - This consultation is open for contributions
- Under Review - Contributions to this consultation are closed for evaluation and review.
- Final Report - The consultation has completed. The final outcomes of the consultation are documented.
You can add more stages, reorder them or delete these stages and add new ones as required by your consultation. Each of these stages can be marked as
- Current (only one stage is Current at any given time) or
- Upcoming or
The following steps describe how to set up the Life Cycle widget on your EHQ page:
- Select the Projects link from the left menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the list.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Add Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click on Life Cycle. The Life Cycle widget is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click on the settings option to edit the Title of the widget if you want to customize.
You can also opt to hide the title of the widget. Click save to add the widget to the project.
4. You have successfully added Life Cycle in widgets. You can Edit by clicking on the title. You can also Hide or Delete the Life Cycle using the provided options.
5. Click on the tile to open the Edit page of the widget. You can add and reorder new stages in the project life cycle. You can reorder them or delete them based your choice.
6. Click on the Stage title to Edit the stage title. Enter the name in the Title box. Enter the description in the Description box. Click on Save to make changes to the stage.
7. The Current stage for consultation is open for participant contribution. To change the Current stage, drag and drop it to rearrange with another stage. Then you can change the status of the newly added stage to Current.
8. The Upcoming stage for the consultation is closed for contributions.
You can set the status of this stage as current by clicking on Set as current. Note that only one stage can be Current, so when this stage is set to current, the previous stage (which was Current) is set to Finished.
Click Edit to edit the content, enter the name in the Name field, description in the Description box and click on Update.
9. Click on Add Stage to add more stages. Click Save to finish adding the new stage.
10. You can delete any stage by clicking on the Delete icon in the edit stage page.
11. Rename your widget to make it more meaningful on the project page.
12. A sample view of the lifecycle widget on the project page is below.