Pinning a survey to your project page allows you to draw attention the survey. Participants can complete a survey directly on your project page, saving them an extra click.
Using a pinned survey is highly recommended when you have a neatly designed survey of no more than 10 questions per page.
Below you can see a comparison of an unpinned survey (left), next to a pinned survey (right) below.
The pinned survey can be completed on the project page itself and the tab name changes according to the survey title.
When should I pin my survey?
In the majority of cases, we recommend you pin your surveys if you have fulfilled the following;
- Used page elements to scaffold your survey across multiple pages
- Have less than 10 questions per page (longer surveys will take up a lot of screen real estate and are better as stand alone pages)
- Intend to capture feedback directly on the project page
- Don't need to link directly to the survey from your homepage (only surveys as stand alone pages can be directly linked to from your homepage)
- You don't have multiple surveys for a single project
How do I pin my survey?
Simply click the 'Pin' icon in your survey management screen.
Note : You can PIN more than one survey. Each pinned survey will appear in a separate tool tab.