This feature is very useful to create a group of participants for restricting project visibility or sending a targeted newsletter. You can add a tag to each of the participants you would like to categorize. Then just the tag can be used, to filter the participants and create a new group.
The below steps describe how to add a tag to a participant.
Select the Participants link from the left menu of EnagagementHQ.
This displays the Participants page
2. Click on the eye icon under Actions to view or edit a participant’s profile, Or you can also directly click on a participant’s screen name.
3. Either create a new tag or choose an existing tag. Valid characters include- AtoZ, 0to9 and (&-_')
Note: Participant tags can have multiple words but we do not recommend using commas (,) as this will create 2 separate tags instead of one. Hyphens, underscore or a space can be used to create multiple word tags.
4. You can now filter participants by clicking on + Filters > Participant tags > Choose tag.
5. The filtered list of participants will be displayed. You can save this list as a new group if required.
6. Click on the Group option to save this newly created group.
Participant tags can only be removed individually and not in bulk. In order to remove an individual participant tag, go to the respective participant's account and click on the 'x' symbol next to the tag as shown below.
Note: Participant tags once created, cannot be deleted from the Participant Tag dropdown list. Participant tags disappear once they are removed from all the participant profiles.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org