Videos are a great way to communicate project information to your stakeholders. You can upload and manage all your project videos in the Video Gallery. You can then display the video in your EHQ page by setting up the videos widget.
The below steps describe how to manage the video gallery.
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
The Manage page is displayed.
2. Click on Information link on the left side of the screen and then click Video Gallery. The Videos page is displayed.
3. Click on Add New Video button. The Add Video page is displayed.
4.Click on Browse button in the Upload Videos tab. Select the video from the local storage and upload. Videos cannot be larger than 200MB, which is the upload limit. If you have larger videos, we recommend uploading them to Youtube or Vimeo and embedding them into EHQ that way.
5. Click on Embed from Youtube/Vimeo tab, enter the link in Link to a video. You can copy the address from the browser’s address bar when you are watching the video.
6. Enter the caption in the Add caption field.
7. Enter the description of the video in the Add description text box.
8. Click on Save.
NOTE - If you choose to upload a video in EHQ, then the platform can capture the number of views in the reporting. Additionally, control options for the video like speed, forward, and other advanced controls are provided by the platform for your video. These options and reporting will not be available if only a link to the video is being used.