Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a great way to help explain issues and answers to common questions about your engagement. Use FAQs to help you get your message across, explain privacy matters or debunk myths and misinformation about your projects.
You can up FAQs through the FAQ Widget feature as described in detail below :
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the FAQ widget. It is now shown in the Active Widgets list. Click Save.
4. You have successfully added the FAQ widget. You can Edit, Hide or Delete the FAQs using the options provided on the right.
5. You can customize the FAQs that need to be displayed. Click on Edit and then click the Add FAQs button.
6. Enter the FAQ question in the Question box, enter the answer in the Answer box. Click Add to complete adding the question answer pair.
7. The above step can be repeated to add all the required FAQs.
8. Click Done once all the FAQs are added.
Managing the FAQs
All the FAQs added are stored in a default folder in the Information section as shown in the screenshot below.
More FAQs can be added using the Add New FAQ button. The Add Folder button can be used to create a folder. The FAQs can be dragged and dropped with the mouse into the required folder or just to reorder them. This will help organize your FAQs.
You can choose which FAQs to display in your widget.
Select the radio button, Show topmost FAQs, to display the most recently added FAQs and select the number of FAQs to display eg. 4. Select the Customize which to display, to individually choose required FAQs for display.
You can always click the preview button to see what your FAQ widget would look like in the front end. An example is shown below.
What's next ?
Read our article here to get ideas on what questions you can add to your FAQs.