Photos allow you to present important visual information about your consultation. As with other widgets, you can directly upload and manage your images by adding them to the Photo Gallery section under Information.
To customize the display of the photos on your EHQ page, the Photos widget must be added and configured. Additional photos can also be added via the widget.
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the Photos widget in the available widgets list. The Photos widget is now displayed in the Active widgets list. The photos uploaded in your photo gallery are available for you to choose by placing a tick on the image. Click Save once done. You can choose to display a maximum of 2 images on the front end of your project page from this widget. See example at the end of the article.
Note that you can rename the widget to make it more meaningful for users.
4. Click Add photos, to add more photos if required. The Add Photos box is displayed.
5. Click on the Click To Upload. Enter the caption in the Caption box. Enter a description in the Description box. Click Add. Repeat to add another photo, if required, then click Done.
You have successfully added Photos in widgets. You can Edit, Hide or Delete the Photos Widget using the options provided.
Below is a snapshot of how the end user will see the widget on the front end.
On clicking any of the images, a larger size image will be displayed. Also, the user can see all the contents of the photo gallery by clicking more.., hence it is good practice to ensure that the images are captioned appropriately.
Note - You can add another Photos widget to display more photos on your project page, but the photo gallery for the project is only one.