Days and dates that need to be remembered or highlighted for events or activities related to your consultation can be added to your EHQ project and display customized through the Key Dates Widgets feature.
The following steps describe how to set up this widget on your EHQ page:
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Widgets link.
A list of available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click on Key Dates. The Key Dates is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click Save.
You have successfully added the Key Dates widget. You can Edit, Hide or Delete the Key Dates using the options provided.
4. Click on Edit. Then click the Add Key Dates button.
Add New Event box is displayed. You can customize which key dates to display here.
5. You can select the Event Type; Single Day Event or Multi Day Event. For Single Day select the date in the Date box.
6. Enter the title of the event in the Title box.
7. Enter the description in the Description box and then click Add.
8. For Multi Day Event select the Event Date by providing the Start Date and the End Date in the boxes.
9. Enter the title of the event in the Title box.
10. Enter the description in the Description box. You can add hyperlinks here, so users can click on the link to register for the event or know more details.
Click Save to save the new date.
11. Once all the required dates are added click Done.
12. All the dates added are stored in the Information section as shown in the screenshot below.
Edit and Delete buttons are provided here to either edit or delete the dates from this section. More dates can be added here too using the Add Date button.
13. In this information section you can re-order or re-arrange the dates as per your requirements. Move your cursor to the left beginning of the individual key date box, you will see a grab handle. Click on this and drag the date up or down. This way you can reorder the dates. This is illustrated in the image below.
14. You can determine the number of dates you would like to display using the Show topmost option as shown in the rectangle below. You can also rename the widget to make it more meaningful for the participants for example 'Events at your location'.
Note - When you set the show topmost '4' dates and then disable that setting, the dates that were previous hidden, because they weren't in the topmost, continue to be hidden. So if you are unable to see your dates after adding them, ensure that they are not hidden.
Below is an example illustration of the Key Date widget used in our demo site.
What's next? Read our article on how to embed your RSVP/registration process within the project space.