Links can be used to provide additional information about your consultation. Use links to showcase existing information on other web pages or to reference information from other websites.
The following steps describe how to set up the Important Links widget on your EHQ page:
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the Important Links widget. The Important Links widget is now displayed in the Active widgets list. Click Save.
You have successfully added the Important Links in widgets. You can Edit, Hide or Delete the Important Links using the options provided.
You can choose to change the name of the widget too, to make it more meaningful for your project context.
4. To customize what is displayed. Click on Edit and then click the Add new link button.
5. Enter the name of the link in the Name box. Enter the full URL (as would be used in the browser address bar starting with http) in the URL box. Click Save.
6. Once all the required links are added click Save.
Note: You can drag and drop to reorder the links.
Note: Make sure to check the links that you have added, regularly. If you change the name of the link anywhere on your site, the link has to be updated immediately. It is frustrating for visiting participants to click on a broken link.
You can always click the preview button to see what your widget would look like in the front end. An example is shown below.