Show the current status of your projects by using the Life Cycle widget. This widget allows you to show the trajectory of your projects including what processes have happened before and where the project is going. There are three generic and default stages, which can be edited to suit your requirements -
- Open - This consultation is open for contributions
- Under Review - Contributions to this consultation are closed for evaluation and review.
- Final Report - The consultation has completed. The final outcomes of the consultation are documented.
You can add more stages, reorder them or delete these stages and add new ones as required by your consultation. Each of these stages can be marked as
- Current (only one stage is Current at any given time) or
- Upcoming or
The following steps describe how to set up the Life Cycle widget on your EHQ page:
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click on Life Cycle. The Life Cycle widget is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click Save.
4. You have successfully added Life Cycle in widgets. You can Edit, Hide or Delete the Life Cycle using the provided options.
5. Click on Edit to add and reorder new stages in the project life cycle. You can reorder them or delete them based your choice.
6. The Current stage for consultation is open for participant contribution.
Move your mouse below the Current box to see the edit and delete buttons.
7. Click Edit to edit the content. Enter the name in the Name box. Enter the description in the Description box. Click on Update to make changes to the stage.
8. The Upcoming stage for the consultation is closed for contributions.
You can set the status of this stage as current by clicking on Set as current. Note that only one stage can be Current, so when this stage is set to current, the previous stage (which was Current) is set to Finished.
Click Edit to edit the content, enter the name in the Name field, description in the Description box and click on Update.
9. Click on Add New Stage to add more stages. Click Submit to finish adding the new stage.
10. You can delete any stage by clicking on the Delete icon.
11. Rename your widget to make it more meaningful on the project page.
12. A sample view of the lifecycle widget on the project page is below.