You can add Google Translate as a Custom Widget for any of your projects in EHQ. This will enable Google Language Translation for your EHQ project pages.
Here is an example of how it will look like on your page -
NOTE - Due to ongoing changes in Google Translate, please email our support team and they will add this for you.
Follow the below detailed steps to add Google Translate.
The following steps describe how to add a Custom Widget on your EHQ page:
Select the Projects from the left side menu, click the project for which you want to add a widget.
This will display the Project Page. Click on Add Widgets button on the right side of the page.
2. A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page. Select the Custom widget from the Available Widgets list.
3. The Custom widget box will appear.
4. Click on the </> icon in the editor to open the code view.
5. Copy the HTML content below and paste it into the Content text box.
This is illustrated below:
6. Edit the name of the widget "Custom" to make it more meaningful, in this example, we have renamed it to 'Translate this page'.
7. Click on Save & Close.
8. Preview your page to make sure it is working as expected. If this does not appear, contact our support team.
What's next : Create clickable images on your project page using the custom widget.