Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a great way to help explain issues and answers to common questions about your engagement. Use FAQs to help you get your message across, explain privacy matters or debunk myths and misinformation about your projects.
You can up FAQs through the FAQ Widget feature as described in detail below :
- Select the Projects link from the left menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the list.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Add Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the FAQ widget. The FAQ widget is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the Title of the widget if you want to customize.
You can also opt to hide the title of the widget by ticking the Hide title box. Click save to add the widget to the project.
4. You have successfully added the FAQ widget. You can Edit by clicking on the title. You can also Hide or Delete the FAQ widget using the provided options.
5. You can customize the FAQs that need to be displayed. Click on the tile to open the Edit page of the widget. Click on the Add FAQs button to add a new FAQ or you can also copy existing FAQ's from different projects by clicking the Copy Existing FAQ.
6. Enter the FAQ question in the Question box, enter the answer in the Answer box. Click Add to complete adding the question answer pair.
7. The above step can be repeated to add all the required FAQs.
8. Click Save & Close once all the FAQs are added.
Managing the FAQs
All the FAQs added are stored in a default folder in the widget page.
More FAQs can be added using the Add FAQ button. The Create Folder button can be used to create a folder. The FAQs can be dragged and dropped with the mouse into the required folder or just to reorder them. This will help organize your FAQs.
You can choose which FAQs to display in your widget.
Select the radio button to individually choose required FAQs for display.
You can always click the preview button to see what your FAQ widget would look like in the front end. An example is shown below.
What's next ?
Read our article here to get ideas on what questions you can add to your FAQs.