Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are a great way to provide answers for commonly asked questions. Use FAQs to help you get your message across, explain privacy matters or debunk myths and misinformation about your projects.
You can up FAQs through the FAQ Widget feature as described in detail below :
Select the Projects link from the left menu of EngagementHQ and click on your specific project from the list.
2. The Manage page is displayed. Click on the Add Widgets link.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the FAQ widget. The FAQ widget is displayed in the Active widgets list. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the Title of the widget if you want to customize it.
You can also opt to hide the title of the widget by ticking the Hide title box.
4. You have successfully added the FAQ widget. You can Edit by clicking on the title. You can also Hide the widget by using the dropdown and delete the FAQ by clicking on delete symbol as shown below
5. You can customize the FAQs that need to be displayed. Click on the tile to open the Edit page of the widget. Click on the Add FAQ button to add a new FAQ or you can also copy existing FAQ's from different projects by clicking the Copy Existing FAQ.
6. Enter the FAQ question in the Question box, enter the answer in the Answer box. The character limit for the question field is 255 however, there is no limit for the description field.
7. The above step can be repeated to add all the required FAQs.
8. Click Save & Close once all the FAQs are added.
9. You can also choose to copy existing FAQ's from other projects instead of creating new ones again. The below video illustrates how this can be done.
Managing the FAQs
All the FAQs added are stored in a default folder in the widget page.
More FAQs can be added using the Add FAQ button. The Create Folder button can be used to create a folder. The FAQs can be dragged and dropped with the mouse into the required folder or just to reorder them. This will help organize your FAQs.
You can choose which FAQs to display in the widget by selecting the checkboxes individually.
You can always click the preview button to see what your FAQ widget would look like in the front end. An example is shown below.
If all the FAQs are not selected by ticking the check boxes, the link 'more...' is displayed in the FAQs widget. Clicking on it will open the FAQs page. The URL of this page can also be used as a hyperlink, to show all FAQs at once.
What's next ?
Read our article here to get ideas on what questions you can add to your FAQs.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email email@example.com