Links can be used to provide additional information about your consultation. Use links to showcase existing information on other web pages within your site.
The following steps describe how to set up the Important Links widget on your EngagementHQ page:
1. Select the Projects link from the left menu of EngagementHQ and click on your specific project from the list.
2. The project page is displayed. Click on the Add Widgets button.
A list of active and available widgets are displayed that can be added to your page.
3. Click the Important Links widget. You can choose to Add links, or Copy Existing Links from a different project. You can choose to change the Title of the widget by clicking the Pencil Icon, to make it more meaningful for your project context. You can also opt to Hide the widget title in the project page by checking the Hide title box.
4. Click on the Add Link button to create a new link.
5. Enter the name of the link in the Title box. The character limit for the title field is 254. Enter the full URL (as would be used in the browser address bar starting with http) in the URL box. Click Save and Close.
6. Once all the required links are added simply close the widget. You can drag and drop to reorder the links.
Note: Make sure to regularly check the links that you have added. If you change the name of the link anywhere on your site, the link has to be updated immediately.
You can always click the preview button to see what your widget would look like in the front end. An example is shown below.
Contact our support team if you need any further assistance via chat or email email@example.com