As an industry standard online community engagement software suite, site administration skills using EngagementHQ are highly sort after in the community and stakeholder engagement sector. For this reason, we have implemented a certification process that enables you to show off your credentials in utilising EHQ.
Unlike other certification processes which might involve extensive face-to-face training programs, our certification is based on your administrator activity and utilisation of EngagementHQ.
This means our system will automatically recognise when you have achieved a certain level of interaction with the software and will notify you of your certification. You don't have to do anything more than use EHQ.
You will be notified via direct communication with our in-app chat when you have received an EHQ Site Administration Certification. You can view the video or follow the instructions below to add this certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
1. From the in-app message that informs you of the certification, click on the link to open your certificate.
2. Copy the certificate URL.
3. Go back to the in-app message and scroll to the bottom to click on the blue button Add to profile.
4. This will take you to your LinkedIn profile (ensure you are signed into your LinkIn account) and display the Add certification dialogue box.
5. Enter your Certification name as EHQ Site Administration.
6. Search and select the Certification authority as Bang the Table.
7. Click the checkbox to ensure This certification does not expire.
8. Paste the Certificate URL copied in step 2 here.
9. Once done click Save.
10. You can now view this certificate on your LinkedIn profile.