As part of EngagementHQ Enterprise Edition (Hubs) you are able to assign Hub Administrators to manage and create projects on your site. When you assign a Hub admin to a hub, they will automatically have access to ALL projects within that Hub. They can NOT be given administrator access to projects outside their own hub.
Hub Administrators are able to do the following;
- Setup and manage ALL projects within Hubs they are assigned to
- Create and publish new projects in their assigned Hubs
- Generate reports
- Use the Participant Relationship Manager to create stakeholder groups
- Send email campaigns
To understand the different administrator access levels in EHQ read our article on EHQ administrators.
Adding a hub administrator is similar to adding a new project administrator. Watch the video below or read the instructions.
The following steps detail how to add a new hub administrator.
1. In the People link from the top menu of EHQ, click on Administrators from the drop-down menu.
2. The Administrators page is displayed.
3. Click the Add button. This will display the Add Administrator page.
You will need to add the following details to complete registration:
- Enter Login/ Screen name.
- Enter the email address and a computer generated password. (The new admin can later change the password when activating his/her account)
- Select the role as Hub Administrator.
4. Click Create. A notification email will now be sent to the administrator's email id for activation of his/her account. You can now assign your new Hub Administrator to manage a Hub.
To learn how to do this, check out our article Add a new Hub.