If you have access to our EngagementHQ Enterprise Edition, you will be able to create Hub landing pages to collect and organise your projects. These pages are perfect for organising projects by department, theme or any other categorisation you choose.
Only a Site Administrator has the privileges to create a new hub and assign a Hub Administrator to manage the space.
Watch the video below or follow the instructions to create your new Hub.
- Select the Hubs link from the top menu of EHQ and click on Create New Hub from the drop-down menu.
Note - You will only see this menu item if you have our EHQ Enterprise Edition. If you would like to make an inquiry about access please get in-touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The New Hub page is displayed.
3. Enter in the Hub Name and Hub Description and click Save. Your hub name should reflect the theme for your hub and the description should further describe what types of projects can be found or the purpose of the hub.
4. The Edit Hub page is displayed.
5. It is good practice to provide tags for your hub. Click on Edit, in the Hub Tags section to add relevant tags to your Hub. These tags are useful for filtering participants in your database and are also automatically applied to each new project which is created and assigned to the hub page.
6. Choose a hub tag from the dropdown menu or simply click on the box to enter in a new tag.
7. Click Save to continue and you will see your tag now applied to the Hub Tags section.
8. Next, add an image for your Hub by clicking on Edit in the Mange Image section. This image will display as the default image when you link to a Hub via the homepage of your site.
9. Click on the image icon to upload your image in either JPG, PNG or GIF format. You should also include a caption and description for your image to ensure that it is accessible. Click on Save to continue.
10. Next, add a hub administrator for your hub, click on Edit in the Hub Administrator section.
11. This will display the option to select your hub administrators.
Note - You can only assign a hub to a Hub Administrator, who has already been created. Learn how to Add a new Hub Administrator by reading this article.
Once done click Save.
12. Next, you have the option to change the hub URL if required. Click on Edit, in the Hub URL section.
13. Alter the Permalink as required and click Save.
You have now successfully created a new hub.