Photos allow you to present important visual information about your consultation. You can manage all the project photos by adding them into the Photo Gallery.
If you'd like to maximize the size of your images for the gallery we suggest making them at least 1080px wide with a height dimension of your choosing. The image gallery will display your original image and also convert your original image dimensions into a thumbnail image.
Image format should be either JPG, GIFS or PNG files.
The below steps describe how to manage your photos in the photo gallery.
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
This will display the Manage page.
2. Click on Information link on the left side of the screen and then click Photo Gallery.The Photos page is displayed.
3. Click on Add New Photo button.
The upload photos box is displayed.
4. Click Browse to select and upload the required photo. You can add the required photos.
5. Once all the photos are uploaded click Done.
You can Delete and Edit the photos at any time by clicking on the links displayed below the photo.
6. Click on Edit below the photo to add a suitable caption and description for the photo.
Once done click Update.
You can add as many photos as you like into your project photo gallery. To then display the photos of your selection on your project page, you have to use the photos widget. Read this article - Use the photo gallery to liven up your project for detailed instructions.