After creating a new project, you can choose to publish it immediately or set a schedule. Note that only after the project is published will it become visible to add to the site homepage. Also, before you publish review our checklist for project publishing.
The following steps describe how to set a schedule or publish the project immediately.
1. Select the Projects link from the top menu of EHQ and click on your specific project from the drop-down menu.
This displays the project’s Manage page. Click the Publish button.
2. The following Publish Project screen is displayed.
You can view the following two options on the Publish Project screen:
- Publish now – an option to publish the project immediately.
- Schedule publish – an option to set a time for self publish.
3. Select Publish now and click Submit to publish the project immediately. A message as below confirms successful publishing of your project.
Select Schedule publish and click on the calendar icon to set a date and time for publishing.
4. Select a date and time for publish from the drop-down calendar. Then click Done.
NOTE: The time set must be your local time. You can also click Now to set the current date and time.
5. Once done click Submit. You have successfully set the project publish schedule.
6. Check the publish date and time on your project’s Manage page. This indicates that the schedule is saved.
To reset or cancel the schedule
After you have set a schedule to publish your project, you can reset or cancel it.
1. Click on the schedule date displayed in the panel of the project’s Manage page. The following Publish Project screen is displayed.
2. Click the following:
- Publish now - to publish the project immediately.
- Schedule publish - to reschedule the publishing by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Submit – to reset the schedule.
- Cancel Schedule - to delete the existing schedule.
- Cancel – to close the Publish Project screen.
The new schedule is displayed in the panel of the project’s Manage page.
On publishing, you can view the following message at the top end of your project’s Manage page.
3. Once published, the Unpublish button becomes visible. When you click on it, the consultation goes to draft mode and the Publish bottom will be available again. Once any changes are completed you can publish it again.
What's Next? Promote and showcase your newly published project on your site homepage. Read our article on using the homepage editor.